Online Roulette Bets – Find the different options
Roulette is an apparently game simple, in which the ball is consecutively thrown by the Croupier in a spinning cylinder, until it stops on one of its numbers, determining the winner. This is an elementary concept. However, roulette is a very complex odds game and there are many betting options to choose from as a consequence.
There are a few possible bets on roulette: simple “odds” (such as Red or Black, Odd or Even, Minor or Major), full or number combinations. This is one of the reasons why roulette can have a massive payoff. For example, with a “full”, for example, the player can earn 35 times the value of the bet.
In the beginning of the game all players place their chips and then the Croupier makes the roulette wheel spin in one direction and throws the ball in the opposite one.
In the end, the croupier indicates the number that dictated the luck in that move. Immediately following, he collects the losing bets and pays the winning ones.
– Full: bet on a single number. If you hit, you win 35 times the bet amount.
– Outside Bet: outside bets are black or red, high or low or odd or even and the bet pays even money.
– Black or Red: this bet covers the 18 numbers with red background or the 18 numbers with black background. You receive an equal value to that of the bet.
– Even or Odd: this bet covers 18 numbers (even or odd). You receive an equal value to that of the bet.
– High or Low: this bet covers numbers from 1 to 18 (lower) or from 19 to 36 (higher). You receive an equal value to that of the bet.
– Dozen Bet: This is a bet on a set of 12 consecutive numbers: the 1st dozen 1 to 12), the 2nd dozen (13 to 24) or the 3rd dozen (25 to 36). If you get one of the 12 numbers in the dozen you bet on you’ll get 2 times the amount have bet.
– Column Bet: this is a bet on one of the three vertical number columns on the roulette table (1 to 34, 2 to 35 or 3 to 36). If you get one of the 12 numbers in the column you bet on, you’ll win 2 times the amount you have bet.
– Split Bet: this is a bet on 2 numbers at the same time.
– Horse: a bet on the dividing line between 2 numbers. If you get one of these two numbers, you’ll get 17 times the bet amount.
– Street Bet: this is a bet on 3 numbers. If you get one of these 3 numbers, you get 11 times the bet amount.
– Quarter Bet or Board: a bet on 4 (four) numbers. If you get one of these 4 numbers, you’ll win 8 times the value of the bet.
– Six Number Bet or Line: Betting on six numbers at the same time. If you get one of these 6 numbers, you’ll get 5 times the bet amount.
Check our casino reviews for further information or click “Get Bonus” to start playing for real.